Here at West Midlands Education & Skills, we understand that parents and guardians want to help as much as possible with their child’s education.
The school has a range of people available to help parents and guardians with any issues they may have.
– The individual tutors who are the first point of contact for all routine issues and concerns.
– The Head of School to support parents/guardians, students and staff.
– The Chair of Governors for issues that may require further exploration.
Revision sites and advice for parents and guardians
We are aware that many parents/guardians wish to help their child with their studies as much as possible. With this in mind, we have compiled a list of some useful revision and education web sites you may want to make use of.
Guides and websites by subject
At West Midlands Education & Skills we give advice for both staff and students on internet safety and we believe that parents need the same understanding. The information below gives a good outline of how to be safe when using the internet.
More information about staying safe online is available at:
- CLICK CLEVER, CLICK SAFE! A government campaign to advise parents on how to keep their children safe
- UK Council for Child Internet Safety (UKCCIS)
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP)
- UK Safer Internet Centre
- Childnet International
- SWGFL (South West Grid for Learning)