- Assessments are completed with students at least once per term to determine their progress.
- Tutors will book exams when they feel that their student is confident with every objective at their current working level. This will usually be 3-6 weeks in advance.
- Parents/guardians will be sent a letter to inform them that the student is ready to take an exam. Parents/guardians may wish to accompany the student on the day, however are not allowed to enter the exam room.
- On the day of the exam, the examination officer or invigilator will sit with the student and talk through the rules and any concerns they may have.
- During the exam, a member of staff will be present to support and reassure the student if they feel worried or uneasy.
We are committed to making exams as stress-free as possible.
If you have any further questions regarding exams, please contact the office.